Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mix 3

This was a mix CD. There is a bit less variety, because I took less time to make it and placed whole albums/EPs on rather than individual songs. I'll make more soon. Here it is:

401 Circuit - I am robot and proud
Your Heart - Toy Camera
Maybes - Mount Kimbie
Broken Horses - David Gerard and the Watchmen
Taps - Mount Kimbie
Fingers - Regen Kam
Intro - Toy Camera
Vertical - Mount Kimbie
Run Away - Toy Camera
The Hummingbird Conductor Pt 2 - Drew Barefoot
Summer Days - Toy Camera
Visceral - Benjamin Ausmith
The Color of Fire - Boards of Canada
William - Mount Kimbie
Making a Case for Magic - I am robot and proud
Springtide Summer - Hunter Thompson
Tall Trees - Toy Camera
Uphill City - I am robot and proud
Milk & Honey (Alan Watts&641) - Arcade Fire
Kerosene Dreams - The Flying Turtle
Wilhelms Scream - James Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Throw Up Your Words Below.